Fun for a usually conservative man
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Champagne for breakfast from San Diego on Friday, February 17, 2012
I bought these for my husband to wear on casual occasions (in San Diego), on cruises (they are lightweight and packable), and as an alternative to his usual casual leather dock shoes. He already has them packed for a weekend in the desert, and wants to take them on our next cruise. He has worn them on long walks in the city and finds them to be very comfortable. His only worry is that being fabric, they will wear out quickly -especially at the toe area.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width