Verified Buyer Reviewed by Andrey from Denver, CO on Monday, February 27, 2012
These shoes are extremely lightweight since the upper is fabric and the sole is some sort of squooshy foam-like stuff. My husband wanted them to take on backcountry hut trips and they'll be great for that. They'll also good as a more substantial slipper around the house or for running out to the garage. If you live someplace like Venice Beach I can see wearing them out in public, but they are really super casual and the stripes are pretty distinctive, so I don't know how much street time these will get here in Denver. Overall, a good lightweight slip-on for the money. They run a full size small.
- Best Uses: Around-the-house, At The Beach, Backcountry hut trips, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width