Verified Buyer Reviewed by CDVAK from Cordova and Juneau, Alaska on Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Way more comfortable than any shoe I have ever owned, more practical to wear than a sandal for everyday use. easy to slip on and off. I've used them every day since I got them, already put a lot of miles on them. And great for deck shoes on a boat. only one thing to say, COMFORTABLE!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Cons: None they're perfect
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width