As comfortable as bedroom slippers!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NB from Philly on Thursday, April 17, 2008
I wore these shoes on a recent cross country trip. They were very comfortable, and easy on & off for airport security. The only downside is they are a bit slippery. I almost went down in the plane, and in the hotel lobby. I would imagine that they will get more grip as they get worn in.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Cons: Soles are a bit slippery
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width