Reviewed by A from Wyoming on Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm a gal and didn't like the women's version of these shoes, so I gambled and went for the mens. I'm a W9.5 and ordered them in a M8. They're nice and roomy so I can slip them on & off, but the hold around my ankles is secure. Might even buy a second pair while I can. GREAT for traveling and every day use. Considering ordering a few for my guy friends as well.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Stable, Stain Resistant
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Width: Feels true to width