About Sanyo Redwood 3-in-1 Coat (For Men)
Closeouts. A streamlined outerwear option for all seasons, Sanyo's Redwood 3-in-1 coat pairs a sleek, water- and wind-resistant shell with a removable, lightly insulated liner.
Specs about Sanyo Redwood 3-in-1 Coat (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by coloradopatrick from Denver, CO on Wednesday, February 15, 2012Stylishly elegant with clean simple lines. Can dress up or down. Removable liner gives it plenty of seasonal versatility. Fit and finish are quite beautiful. A classic that will end endure - nicely done.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy traveler from Down south on Wednesday, February 8, 2012I was very happy when I received this coat. It seems to be made out of the same material used for soft shell technical jackets but looks very stylish. The obvious benefit then would be a fairly windproof jacket that breaths well but will also shed a fair amount of rain. Really a perfect jacket for traveling, something that will satisfy my casual and business needs. The length is perfect for me too, it comes down to about 4 to 5 inches above my knee. I'm 5'11" and weigh a fit 194 lbs, a large was perfect for me.
- Best Uses: Business, Casual, Going Out, You name it
- Pros: Roomy hand pockets, Roomy internal pockets, Slim fit, Soft material, Well Made, Zip in liner
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.