Comfort is key
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MetalsMike from Ann Arbor, Mi on Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I love Saucony's. Best arch support on the market. This style of Saucony took some getting used to after having thick-soled shoes in the past. The heel thickness is still pretty thick, but the front sole is pretty thin to the point where you can feel more through the shoe than you can with thicker soled shoes. Despite that, I think they're wonderful.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width