Reviewed by Limit in 10 from Laramie, WY on Saturday, April 7, 2012
Although the pair I received do not have suede anywhere on the shoe, that is just fine. My main complaint is wear. I have had these shoes exactly 14 days and have probably worn them a total of 10 days. The support in the heel is cracking and chipping (picture attached). This worries me, but I guess for the money I can't complain too much. Still planning on buying two more pair in available colors and hopefully those will hold up. If they don't STP has a great return policy that I will use.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, School, Travel
- Cons: Wears Out Quickly
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width