Verified Buyer Reviewed by SF Commuter from San Francisco on Monday, May 7, 2012
I really like these shoes because they are inexpense, light weight, and look good. I was looking for a shoe to bike with, and these so far have fit the bill. Not much cushioning or arch support, but I like how the low-profile sole gives me more sensativity to the pedals of my bike. Feel more connected to the ride. They are also nice and light weight. The canvas pair seems like it will be more durable. It came in a bit stiff, but it's been breaking in nicely. Unfortunately, I don't think either pair would hold up in the rain. Perfect shoe for my needs.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width