The Most Comfortable Pajama Pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by West'chr NY DesignerMom from Westchester, NY on Monday, February 14, 2011
I bought two pairs for my boyfriend (a young 60-something) who's in great shape and wears casual/classic clothes. He is very hot at night and these pants are soft. very thin, high quality cotton.. cut beautifully.
- Best Uses: After Shower, Lounging, Sleeping
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Beautiful fit, Comfortable, Nice Design, Soft, Washes Well, Well Made, Wonderful Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: