About Scarpa F1 Ski Boots - Alpine Touring (For Men and Women)
- Ideal for randonee and competitive backcountry skiing
- Flexible toe for performance and comfort on the uphill
- Cuff buckle is linked to lean lock for fast transition to downhill
- Thermoflex heat-moldable liner
- 2 micro-adjustable buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Compatible with Dynafit bindings only
- Synthetic Pebax® uppers
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 5 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- This boot has a heat-moldable liner to ensure a custom fit. Please see your local boot fitter for instructions.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Specs about Scarpa F1 Ski Boots - Alpine Touring (For Men and Women)
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.