Scarpa Made in Italy Force X Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men)
About Scarpa Made in Italy Force X Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men)
Closeouts. Italian made and loved by mountain guides, Scarpa's Force X climbing shoes balance comfort and performance. Secure dual power straps and a grippy Vibram® XS Edge rubber outsole keep you climbing confidently on long trad routes and extended gym sessions. The flat last and padding at the tongue and collar keep your feet happy between climbs, too.
Specs about Scarpa Made in Italy Force X Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® XS Edge
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.