About Scarpa Freney XT Hiking Boots (For Men)
Closeouts. For tough, long-distance alpine routes, these boots from Scarpa are amazingly lightweight yet offer the support and comfort you need for heavy loads.
Specs about Scarpa Freney XT Hiking Boots (For Men)
- Insulated,Waterproof (All),Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: PrimaLoft®
- Upper: Nylon mesh upper with leather overlays and rubber rand
- Lining: Gore-Tex® fabric
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 6"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“What is the weight of Primaloft that insulates these boots? I'm not familiar with Primaloft ratings, but usually there is a 200 or 400 gram rating for synthetic boot insulation.”
“what size is closest to usa men 6.5-7 ?”
“How are these sizes translated to standard sizing”
If you hover over the European size with your mouse, a small box will pop up with the equivalent US size. A 37 is a US 5, a 37.5 is a 5.5, a 38 is a 6, 38.5 is 6.33, 39 is 6.66, and 39.5 is a 7.