About Scarpa Phantom 8000 Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. The ultimate high-altitude double-boots with a built-in gaiter, Scarpa's Phantom 8000 mountaineering boots feature Outdry® waterproof breathable technology and a removable, custom-moldable Thermo Plus liner for maximum warmth and comfort. The Cordura®-and-Kevlar®-reinforced integrated gaiter sports a durable, watertight TIZIP closure, and the multi-density Vibram® Pentax Speed midsole offers essential cramponable inserts.
Specs about Scarpa Phantom 8000 Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Insulated,Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Crampon compatible
- Waterproof materials: OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Insulation: Thermomoldable removable inner boot of 8mm EVA and aluminum film
- Upper: Gaiter: K-Tech, S-Tech, Super Fabric with Outdry®; Shell: Cordura® , EVA, Cork
- Lining: EVA-Aluminum-Primaloft 600
- Midsole: Microporous EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 17"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 14 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by illcatlan from tx on Friday, July 22, 2016not yet used it. zip jammed on me once when trying at home. otherthan that everything else seems fine.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
According to our fit team this item is running true to size.
Your mileage may vary, but generally people find that these run around 1.0 to 1.5 sizes smaller than "normal street shoe" US sizes.