About Scarpa T1 Telemark Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Your feet will appreciate the benefits of comfort- and performance-based Scarpa T1 telemark ski boots -- especially after a rewarding day turning through fresh powder. Lightweight Ultralon thermo-moldable boot liners conform to your feet to reduce pressure points and a ski-walk mode makes walking down stairs a cinch.
Specs about Scarpa T1 Telemark Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Backcountry,Telemark
- Binding compatibility: 3 pin,75 mm
- Forward lean: 15-22 degrees
- Number of buckles: 3
- Removable liner: Yes
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain girl from Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, January 17, 2012Telemark skiiers usually fall into one of two camps: Scarpa or Garmont. If you are a Scarpa fan, these boots are the best. Once you graduate to a four buckle boot, you can never go back!
- Best Uses: Backcountry skiing, Big Mountain Skiing, Telemark skiing
- Cons: Break in period
- Pros: Comfort, Stability, Warmth