About Serengeti Alice Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic
Closeouts. The retro frame shape of Serengeti Alice sunglasses might recall the trends of 1982, but the optically precise, photochromic lenses ensure the optical performance is rooted in 21st century technology.
Specs about Serengeti Alice Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Metal alloy and nylon
- Lens features: Photochromic,Polarized
- Style: Aviator
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 6 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/4"
- Light transmission: 21-9%
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hiking Grandma from Colorado on Saturday, July 29, 2017I love these sunglasses! The clarity they give is unsurpassed. True colors and very comfortable. Went hiking three times with them and no glare moving directly into the sun, could see every rock in the trail.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.