About Serengeti Duccio Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic Polar PhD Lenses
Closeouts. Serengeti's Duccio sunglasses embody flawlessly executed Italian sophistication. Polarized, photochromic lenses that filter out harmful glare and change tint automatically are paired with thin Trivex arms.
Specs about Serengeti Duccio Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic Polar PhD Lenses
- Lens material: Trivex
- Frame material: Stainless steel and Trivex
- Lens features: Photochromic,Polarized
- Style: Square
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 6 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-3/16"
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Unbelievable price!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Working in Texas from Texas on Monday, July 31, 2017I've worn Serengeti sunglasses for 20 years. My pair I was replacing were over 10 years old and still going strong. Still clear and unscratched. Decided to order a new more fashionable pair. Found these at an unbelievable price. Same quality as I have grown to expect. Was able to get 2 pair for less than the price of one.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.