About Serengeti Nunzio Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic Polar PhD Lenses
Closeouts. Serengeti Nunzio sunglasses boast a progressive, modern frame design that reflects Italian craftsmanship. Polarized, photochromic lenses eliminate harsh glare and adjust automatically to changing light conditions.
Specs about Serengeti Nunzio Sunglasses - Polarized, Photochromic Polar PhD Lenses
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Stainless steel and Trivex
- Lens features: Polarized,Photochromic
- Style: Aviator
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 6 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/4"
- Light transmission: 9-21%
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
• Amazing lenses! No color shift, but everything "pops"
• Very comfortable: I have a medium face, these are lightweight and gently hug my head
• Excellent ventilation on a warm, humid afternoon... Read More
Reviewed by MountainDweller from Colorado on Wednesday, August 23, 2017Like the design and fit of these sunglasses. Unfortunately, after only sporadic use (as a 2nd pair) I noticed the side frames were feeling very loose. I discovered that the little screws that hold them in place had jiggled loose, and impossible to screw back in tightly. I went to my eyeglass shop and had them screw back in with their tools, but it keeps happening. Finally, 1 fell off and I'll never find it again. Nice looking, very cheaply made, don't waste your money.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by abby from pa on Thursday, April 27, 2017very satisfied with looks, quality, & price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by shirt185 from philadelphia, pa. on Monday, April 24, 2017these sunglasses performed as advertised. the clarity is excellent and it eliminates harsh glare.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Skip from AZ on Thursday, November 17, 2016Great glasses! Serengeti is the only brand I wear.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Monica from California on Monday, August 29, 2016A little old school but my husband still likes them.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.