About Serfas Interval Road Cycling Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. A soft, comfortable shoe for the developing rider, Serfas Interval road cycling shoes have a roomy toe box and feature both SPD and three-hole cleat patterns.
Specs about Serfas Interval Road Cycling Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Road
- Cleat compatibility: SPD,3 Hole
- Lacing/buckle system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Thermoplastic rubber (TR or TPR)
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hannah banana from newport beach, ca on Wednesday, August 15, 2012shoes are great. not great for walking in, but great for stationary and road bikes.
- Cons: Hard to Walk In
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Durable Sole
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.