About Shakespeare® Shakespeare Synergy Titanium Microspin Spincast Reel
Specs about Shakespeare® Shakespeare Synergy Titanium Microspin Spincast Reel
- Drag type: Disc
- Drag material: Composite
- Line capacity: Mono: 90 yd./2 lb.; 70 yd./4 lb.; 40 yd./6 lb. (pre-spooled with 4 lb. line)
- Retrieve: Left or Right
- Material: Composite, stainless steel, titanium
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Your search for "" returned reviews for Shakespeare-Shakespeare-Synergy-Titanium-Microspin-Spincast-Reel
Granddaughter's reelVerified Buyer Reviewed by CT from Texas on Wednesday, July 4, 2018Just right size for my granddaughter down at the pond
good for limited useVerified Buyer Reviewed by westerner from NE Oregon on Wednesday, December 27, 2017These trigger release reels are good for light, limited use. Good idea to change the line. Drag is not very smooth but probably does not need to be.
Reel is OK at best.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.