Customer Reviews Of:
Shimano MT22 Cycling Shoes - SPD (For Men and Women)
Average Rating based on 34 reviews 4.264705 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jules the Rec Rider from Raleigh, NC on Thursday, January 26, 2012Ordered size 43, listed as a Womens size 9.5.
Size chart is off, these were at least one, maybe two sizes too large. Reluctant to reorder only because of this, hate to pay return shipping again. But did like the overall shoe as it was comfortable and seemed well-made at such a bargain price. If you know your size in a Shimano Cycle shoe, definitely order these!
- Best Uses: Casual Recreational Rides, Spinning classes
- Cons: Size chart inaccurate
- Pros: Bargain beginner shoe, Lace-up better fit, Leather breatheable, Walkable sole
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TJ is Fresh from San Diego, CA on Wednesday, January 18, 2012This is my first pair of SPD shoes and I love them. They have performed fantastically on long road rides - great fit, breathable, responsive. They're also great for commuting and happy hour, comfortable enough to walk around in and they can pass as regular shoes when not on the bike.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Mountain cycling, Road cycling
- Pros: Comfy responsive shoe, Fine for walking around, Solid fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Renata from Arizona on Friday, December 30, 2011I like that I can use these shoes to get from car to gym without damaging cleats. I can use thick socks and I use them only for cycling class.
- Best Uses: I use only for spinning
- Pros: Can use thick socks, Can walk without damaging, Spacious fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OfficerDare from Marysville, WA on Monday, November 28, 2011Cycling is the main use. Have recommended shoe to a number of beginning cyclists.
- Best Uses: Cycling, Mtn bike cycling, Recumbent cycling, Road bike cycling
- Cons: none
- Pros: Excellent for walking, Safety in walking, Sturdy, Super price, True to size, True to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OfficerDare from Marysville, WA on Friday, November 25, 2011This is the second pair for myself and purchased another pair for my daughter. Spread the word to beginning cyclists about the shoes, quality and pricing.
- Best Uses: Great for road bikes, Use in recumbents, Use on mountain bikes
- Cons: Color issue for females, Only in brown
- Pros: Easy to walk in if needed, Fit is true, Great price, Quality construction
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Deryl LV from Latvia, Europe on Wednesday, November 23, 2011Bought them for reserve when main shoes are wet or dirty. And for riding to work. Feels comfortable but small. I usually have 43 for sport shoes but these i took 44 and i think 44.5 would be better.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gigi Cycles from Vienna, VA on Tuesday, November 22, 2011I bought these for cycle class. So far they are great. Fit true to size. The back / heel area is a little wide but I have real narrow heels.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by HP from New Jersey on Monday, November 21, 2011Awesome spin shoes for half the price of most!
- Pros: Great shoes, Low Cost, Makes a huge difference
Reviewed by Mickmatt from WA on Wednesday, November 9, 2011I've put at least 600 miles on these shoes on rocky, craggy trails, and they're still holding up. I have to tuck the laces tight inside the shoe and I've been through several sets of laces, but for the price these are solid shoes off and on road. I wear a 10.5 usually, and size 43 fits just right.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bob from provo ut on Sunday, October 30, 2011Look good. You can still walk while wearing them. Work well, comfortable enough. Sizes are very narrow, so you might want a bigger shoe size than normal.
- Best Uses: I'll give you 2 guesses
- Cons: Laces can get caught
- Pros: Actuallly loook good, Don't look dorky, Work well