Best cycling shoes ever.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dirkbentz from Bakersfield on Monday, September 10, 2012
I used these for the first time on a century ride and had no problems. They fit great and never hurt my feet despite my skepticism of trying them for the first time on a 100 mile ride. These are the best shoes I have ever had and the price was the best I found in the 3 months of internet searching.
- Best Uses: Everyday riding
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: 100 Mile Ride No Problem
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width