About Sierra Designs Orion Tent - AST with Footprint
Closeouts. The wind may huff and puff, but it will never blow down Sierra Designs' Orion backpacking tent. Nor can high winds crowd the interior space, thanks to an Arch Support Technology (AST) frame that keeps the walls where they belong, even in a gale. Quickly assembles with swift clips, Clip-Locs and color-coded webbing.
- Winner of an Outside Magazine Gear of the Year award
- Fast-packing footprint protects from ground moisture and tearing
- Single door shelter
- Double track vestibule
- Rain fly
- Gear pockets
- Reflective guy-outs and zipper pulls
- 2-person, 3-season
- Floor: 90x59", 33 sq.ft. (41 sq.ft. with vestibule)
- Height: 41"
- Stuff size: 22x6"
- Weight: 6 lb. 14 oz. (including 14 oz. footprint)
- Material: Nylon with three Featherlight poles
- Closeouts. Taiwan.
Specs about Sierra Designs Orion Tent - AST with Footprint
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.