Customer Reviews Of:
Sierra Designs Rogue Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Outdoor enthusiasts that take on extreme terrain no matter the weather will appreciate the durable, waterproof construction of Sierra Designs' Rogue jacket.
Average Rating based on 10 reviews 4.200000 0 5
Reviewed by commuterguy from Maryland on Tuesday, May 14, 2013Not a true XXL. Had to send back. Quality garment though. Order up if you can.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Canadian transplant from Laguna Niguel, California on Saturday, December 8, 2012Excellent quality . The wind resistance craftsmanship and design is a huge plus.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lifejazz from Seattle on Monday, April 16, 2012Had to return coat. Looked good, well designed except for narrow fit for the size. Had to purchase another brand in same size that had a normal fit.
- Cons: Narrow fit
- Pros: Good pockets, Waterproof and breathable, Well vented
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gnorthern from Oregon on Monday, March 26, 2012This jacket has every feature you can think of in a jacket, plus is comfortable and durable. Downside is my XL is not much bigger then most XLs, which limits layering. I decided to keep it since that will not be a problem where I live, but in hind sight I should have ordered one size larger.
- Cons: A bit snug
- Pros: Complete features, Durable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RM from Melbourne, Australia on Sunday, March 25, 2012Excellent quality overall. Great price from STP.
- Pros: Great fror wet weather, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bighemlock from CT on Wednesday, March 14, 2012removeable powder skirt
returned due to size issue
kept OR backbowl jacket
- Best Uses: Winter active shell
- Pros: Heavy Material, Lots of Zippers, Nice hood
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Camper from Texas on Wednesday, February 29, 2012I use this for working in the rain and carrying with me when it might rain.
It is well constructed durable and comfortable.
- Best Uses: When you want to stay dry
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Keep you dry
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rebuild roads now ! Menzel Engineering from Milwaukee ,will relocate for work ! on Wednesday, February 29, 2012I needed a heavy duty outer shell to cover waist while working in all weather. This is a stiff parka. Wear-time may change stiffness...Wore first day in hard & wet snow, worked well over a lighter jacket. ..This is a parka , not a jacket. Good zippers & Velcro merge @ neck...rubs, I may get a scarf or turtleneck to solve. Removeable inner powder skirt is well engineered..as are zipper placments & both inner / outer pockets.Draw string @ very bottom edge is helpful.
- Best Uses: Cover sport coats, Hard work shell, Heavy rain wet snow, Tough wind breaker
- Cons: Fabric makes noise, Hood does not stow, Made in China, Sleeves a bit baggy, Sleeves a little long, Velcro rubs neck
- Pros: A-1 zippers pulls, Draw string bottom, Inner powder skirt, Large hood, longer than many, Many Pockets, Removable hood, Stronger fabric, Velcro cuffs
Reviewed by ApacheX from Siskiyou Mountains, CA on Wednesday, February 1, 2012Far exceeds my expectations! Superb in every way.
If I'm not wear'n it, I'm packing it.
- Best Uses: Cold Wet
- Cons: none
- Pros: Design, Fit, Stormproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Doc B from Augusta, GA on Tuesday, January 10, 2012This Sierra Design parka retires my favorite one by North Face which served superbly for 16 years. Because I love my two Sierra Design tents and two down bags, I decided to try their Parka. The "Rogue" has even more features and is now my "Go To" foul or cold weather parka. From the quality of materials, design, workmanship and features, this parka should last for 20 years!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Winter sports
- Pros: Excellent workmanship, Numerous extra features, Perfect snow and rain gea, SUPERB design, True to size