About Sierra Designs Rogue Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Outdoor enthusiasts that take on extreme terrain no matter the weather will appreciate the durable, waterproof construction of Sierra Designs' Rogue snow pants. TropoZone waterproof breathable technology and boot gaiters keep you dry, and thigh and inseam zips offer ventilation.
Specs about Sierra Designs Rogue Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
- Features: Waterproof,Non-Insulated
- Waterproof materials: TropoZone 3L
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Inseam: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to United Kingdom
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SPK from Alabama on Friday, April 20, 2012They look very well made. Hopefully they will be good for skiing. Quality pant.
- Describe Yourself: Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Camper from Texas on Wednesday, February 29, 2012My goretex rain pants finally started leaking and I decided to try Sierra Trading Post. Their description seemed to meet the bill, but when I got them,
I saw that the side zipper was not for the Boots!!! You have to take your boots off to put the pants on or off. This is not very practical for sudden showers. The snaps around the cuff were too large and did not keep the cuff from dragging the ground (and eventually wearing out) so I had to sew on my own pair of snaps to keep them tight on my boots. The adjustable velcro on the waist was too large and I will have to sew on additional velcro.
- Best Uses: All day use only
- Cons: Bottom snaps too large, Do not have a boot zipper, Drag the ground, Velcro waist too large
- Pros: Durable, Keep you dry
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The skier from Sierra Foothills, CA on Monday, December 12, 2011I wear the pants to ski. They have a great rating and they fit well (comfortable).
- Cons: none
- Pros: The rating of 20000mm
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.