Runs a bit small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wyoming from Wyoming on Thursday, May 3, 2012
Nice lightweight flipflops. I normally wear a 9, but accidently ordered a 10. It was a good thing, because the 10 fits perfectly. They're also fairly narrow, so I wouldn't suggest for a wide foot. I like the waffle sole; it's kind of like an egg crate mattress for the foot. These are thin and I don't expect that they'll last a long time.
- Best Uses: Beach, Casual Wear, Outdoors
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Great with Jeans, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width