Verified Buyer Reviewed by BigIronRanch from Roanoke, VA on Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Great shoes, I bought a pair of the high tops for one of my daughters and she LOVED them, so when my other daughter needed a new pair of shoes I bought these. The fact that they are so comfy and well made as well as so environmentally friendly really appeals to us. I will search for this brand from now on.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, School
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Stable, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width