About Skirt Sports 8" Tri Shorts - UPF 50 (For Women)
Closeouts. For the triathlete looking for a little more coverage, Skirt Sports' 8" shorts offer a no-slip, comfortable fit with UPF 50 sun protection.
- Lycra® fabric provides lightweight, durability and stretch
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Quick-drying, four-way-stretch cushioned Tri chamois
- Silicone grippers at elasticized waistband and leg openings for secure fit
- Swim-friendly side pockets
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and drag
- Just below waist
- Inseam: 8-1/2" (based on medium)
- Leg opening 16"
- Fabric: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra®; fully lined
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Trim Fit
- Made in Taiwan
Specs about Skirt Sports 8" Tri Shorts - UPF 50 (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by M'er from Menlo Park, CA on Tuesday, July 10, 2012I ride my road bike five days a week, 18 to 35 miles each time. When it's hot, these are my shorts of choice. Lightweight. Super comfortable. And, the pocket! I can fit my both iPhone and my Chapstick. Love that. I don't know why more bike shorts don't have this size pocket. To me, it's a must. No hesitation on this recommendation. By the way, I am more a medium size person (size 8 - 10) but with these shorts I wear a large and they feel just right.
- Best Uses: Biking, Hot Weather
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Washes Well
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sharon from Iowa City,Iowa on Wednesday, October 12, 2011I bought these shorts to wear when cycling and running and for use in the water. They are lightweight and can be packed easily in my suitcase. Regular cycling shorts have too big of pad for the space I have in my little valise.
- Best Uses: Cyclingrunning
- Pros: Nice size of pad
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sharon from Cedar Rapids,Iowa on Tuesday, September 27, 2011I think these shorts will work fine for snorkeling. I wanted something that would cover me yet be light enough to dry quickly. I plan to rent a bike and pedal back after snorkeling. The pad will help with the seat. As of now, I am using them for cycling class and I enjoy them being light weight.
- Best Uses: Cycling classsnorkelling
- Pros: Nice lightweight shorts
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sharon Annette from Cedar Rapids,Iowa on Monday, September 12, 2011I wanted a pair of quick drying shorts to wear snorkeling and also to do some cycling afterwards. This pair of triathalon shorts seemed to be the perfect match. The chamois isn't too big and should fit in my suitcase just fine.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.