Slumberjack -20°F Lapland DriDown Sleeping Bag - Long, Mummy
About Slumberjack -20°F Lapland DriDown Sleeping Bag - Long, Mummy
Closeouts. With dual draft collars and hybrid zone insulation, Slumberjack's -20°F Lapland sleeping bag keeps you warm on extra-cold nights. Insulated with a combination of quick-drying DriDown and compression-resistant synthetic fill, it has dual zippers for venting options and an "arms out" feature that lets you perform tasks without leaving your bag.
Specs about Slumberjack -20°F Lapland DriDown Sleeping Bag - Long, Mummy
- Insulation material: Dri-down and polyester
- Insulation fill power: 550
- Fill weight: 54.4 ounces
- Temperature rating: -20°F / -28.8°C
- Shell material: Polyester
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 65/60/48"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 86"
- Stuff size: 16x11"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
well made equipmentVerified Buyer Reviewed by bioman from nyc on Friday, March 24, 2017This sleeping bag is well made, the materiel is strong, and the insulation kept me warm. I have not fully tested it out but I do like the fact that it opens on both sides. And the room inside the bag gave enough space for me to move around as necessary. In sort, it is very well made.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.