Reviewed by mommaE from portland, oregon on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
true to smartwool, these are a great pint-sized version of the adult socks. i bought x-smalls a few years ago and have gotten so much wear out of them (through four kids) that now i am ordering mediums for the next round of winters. they stretch great (can you say longer use for growing feet?!) and have held up incredibly.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Style Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Cushioning, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width