Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scout dad from San Diego, CA on Monday, February 7, 2011
Standard (e.g. Awesome) Smartwool quality and fit - for those who like a taller cuff. Fits well in all cycling shoes (road, MTB, spinning/casual). Good temperature control due to it being 65% wool even during the heat of the summer. May need thicker socks during the winter even here in San Diego but comfortable when paired with shoecovers.
- Best Uses: Commuter shoes, Long-distance riding
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Durable Sole, Well Ventilated
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width