the best ski sock for kids!
Reviewed by ski mama from New England and beyond! on Friday, February 15, 2008
Our family skis with smartwool socks exclusively. The fit is awesome, nicely smooth and snug for our advanced skiers. On very cold ski days, we change into our second pair at lunchbreak and never have cold feet!
- Best Uses: Outdoor winter play, Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Avid outdoorsman
- Pros: Breathe Well, Comfortable, Durable, Excelent fit, Great Cushioning, Snug yet stretchy
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width