You can't beat SmartWool socks!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pipperdoodles from northern NM on Saturday, May 10, 2008
The stripes are fun! I have a couple pairs now and am very happy with them. I've used them around the house (on tile floors) and for hiking. They're quite soft, very comfortable, and seem to stand the test of time. My only complaint is that they really pick up fur (2 dogs/1 cat) and, when washed, this seems to knot up in the socks. Have had this problem with many "porous synthetics", like polarfleece, so it was expected.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Daily Use, Travel
- Cons: Some pilling when washed
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Bargain Shopper, Casual, Quality Conscious
- Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Soft
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: