About Smith Optics Turnkey Sunglasses - Polarized ChromaPop Lenses
Closeouts. Smith Optics' Turnkey sunglasses deliver unbeatable clarity, reduced glare and enhanced color all thanks to polarized ChromaPop lenses that are treated with anti-reflective and hydroleophobic coating. A sleek, frameless design provides excellent ventilation and an adventurous look for beach lounges and alpine sports.
Specs about Smith Optics Turnkey Sunglasses - Polarized ChromaPop Lenses
- Lens material: ChromaPop® TLT (polycarbonate)
- Frame material: Evolve (Rilsan® made from castor plants)
- Lens features: Polarized
- Style: Rimless,Wrap
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5"
- Light transmission: 14%
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Stretch from Seattle on Monday, March 27, 2017I've owned and worn these for all of two weeks, the "ChromaPop" has worked well in both direct sunlight, and equally well in semi-cloudy conditions without having to change lenses. They fit my face well, and are one of the lighter pairs of sunglasses I've worn.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Steve from Eastern Washington on Saturday, March 4, 2017The Smithsunglasses are light weight and comfortable. I prefer polarized and these met that criteria and were on sale. Great choice
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LMT from NM on Saturday, November 12, 2016Awesome clarity, good fit, very lightweight.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Karis0166 from Portland OR on Thursday, November 3, 2016No chance of these working for me - just too big - but I'm small, so, not a huge surprise.
Reviewed by Johnny the Hiker from St. Louis on Wednesday, October 19, 2016I was excited to see these on sale for so cheap so I pulled the trigger and purchased. I've owned five different pairs of SMITH sunglasses and I've liked every pair, until now. These were promptly returned for a few reasons.
1) These look and feel very cheap and flimsy to me, compared to the other pairs of SMITH's that I've owned. Currently, I have a pair of SMITH "Redmond" ChromaPop Polarized sunglasses. These are nowhere near the quality of my Redmond's.
2) The lenses are very small on my face. I'm 6'3" and 195 lbs. I think I have an average sized head/face for my build and these glasses let tons of light in on the sides but especially up from the bottom. One of the reasons is that the nose piece (non-adjustable) keeps the glasses from sitting flush against my face. Looking in the mirror, they look like they are made for someone with a much smaller head/face than I have.
3) Whatever these lenses are, they are nowhere near the quality of the ChromaPop Polarized glasses that I currently wear. Not even in the same ballpark.
STP is great with returns and I enjoy buying from this site. Going forward, I will continue to buy sunglasses in the store where I can try them on before purchasing. Thanks for reading!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
I like the gray green ChromaPop for sunny conditions but not on the water. Gray green allows your eyes to see things naturally without the glare.
gosh, I don't know. I chose colors based on contrast when fishing in a river, anti glare, and wrap around style that blocks side light. Wish I could be more helpful.
I don't believe they are. I believe the frame is disco'd now
These are not available with magnifying lenses.