So iLL The Bowler Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
About So iLL The Bowler Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Styled after a retro-'70s bowling shoe, So iLL's The Bowler climbing shoe offers a less aggressive, classic shape that's perfect for beginner climbers. The non-marking sticky rubber outsole ensures secure foot placement in the climbing gym and outdoors.
Specs about So iLL The Bowler Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Most Comfortable Shoes I’ve WornVerified Buyer Reviewed by Angelica Ferraro from Wyckoff NJ on Sunday, October 15, 2017These shoes are super comfortable, and easily adjust so if they start to feel snug after a few walls (6-7 in a session) you can easily give your toes a breather. Everyone is obsessed with this color when they see the shoes, and the outer and inner rims give a serious advantage compared to other shoes I’ve tried. Overall, I’m thrilled!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I filtered the climbing shoes by size 6.5 and these came up in the list of filtered shoes. I really like these shoes and want to order them, but I don't see an option to choose the size 6.5. Do you guys offer that size and I am just not seeing it, or is the filtering algorithm messed up? ”
It appears to have been a glitch in the filter. We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the nature of the closeout business, we often receive items in limited quantities. Therefore, some sizes and colors can sell out quickly. Occasionally we are able to reorder a product, but closeout items are typically unable to be reordered. We suggest signing up for the My Updates as the best way to monitor incoming products. You will receive email notifications of our newest stock items.