About So iLL The Kick (LV) Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Inspired by 1970s sneakers, the So Ill The Kick (LV) shoes rock old-school looks and boast some impressive features for beginner- to intermediate-level climbers -- like a tough yet supple dyed-leather upper, a military-grade dark matter rubber outsole, and a medium-stiff arched outsole for sturdiness without being too stiff.
Specs about So iLL The Kick (LV) Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.