So iLL The Kick (LV) Climbing Shoes (For Women)
About So iLL The Kick (LV) Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Inspired by 1970s sneakers, the So iLL The Kick (LV) shoes rock old-school looks and boast some impressive features for beginner- to intermediate-level climbers -- like a tough yet supple dyed-leather upper, a military-grade dark matter rubber outsole, and a medium-stiff arched outsole for sturdiness without being too stiff.
Specs about So iLL The Kick (LV) Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great for new climbersVerified Buyer Reviewed by Krissy from Missouri on Monday, February 26, 2018Theses climbing shoes are my first pair. I have been wearing them at the gym for the past week and absolutely love the way they have helped me climb. They are the perfect fit and style for a beginner because there isn’t too much arch or discomfort. A long time climber at the gym took at look at them on my feet and is also impressed with the fit.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.