Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bugs from Santa Fe, NM on Monday, July 9, 2012
I use Sole insoles, and wore a pair of these sandals (which I bought for full price) on a recent trip to Southeast Asia. They were great for walking in often hot, humid weather, where closed athletic shoes or walking shoes were uncomfortable. I bought 2 more pairs when I saw the price!
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width