Warm as heck but...
Reviewed by StevieB from Sault Ste Marie Ont on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Though very warm, mine are not waterproof. I wore them once in about 8 inches of snow, for about 2 hours. When i got home, my feet were warm, but the liner was wet, as was the entire inside of the boot. Unfortunately i will have to return them. My wife thinks they are ugly, but i like the unique look of them. I was hoping they wete my next extreme boot. If they were truly waterproof, they would be bombproof.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snow
- Cons: A bit hard to walk in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Extremely warm, Good Traction, Warm
- Was this a gift?: Yes