About Sorel Caribou Reserve Pac Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Built to keep you warm and dry in about the coldest weather imaginable, Sorel's Caribou Reserve pac boots are made from waterproof bison leather and vulcanized rubber and feature a removable shearling inner boot.
Specs about Sorel Caribou Reserve Pac Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Boot style: Lace-Up,Pac / Multi-Sport
- Boot features: Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Comfort rating -40°F/-40°C
- Waterproof materials: Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 9mm shearling inner boot with sheep shearling cuff
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: Shearling
- Removable Liner: 9mm shearling inner boot with sheep shearling cuff
- Midsole: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Vulcanized rubber
- Height: 9"
- Weight (pair): 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 1-Star Review
Reviewed by Bearless from Michigan on Saturday, January 17, 2015Boots fit small and are not worth the price.
Reviewed by Jo from Canada on Monday, January 5, 2015Sorels used to be wonderful boots, but not any more. I've had two replacements in a year because the rubber has cracked. Now the third pair of Caribous has developed a crack and hole in the outside toe area, after only six weeks of use. There's something seriously wrong with the rubber quality Sorel has been using recently. A little research on the Net shows the issue is rampant throughout all Sorel styles with rubber feet, such as the Caribous.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.