Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nor Cal shopper from Northern California on Saturday, June 18, 2011
these are nice slippers - comfy and warm and quite different. even though the description says it, i was surprised they come up so high in the back - they completely cover the achilles tendon and then drop down to contour under the ankle. they are very comfortable and become more so with wear. i love the sole, which will be perfect for stepping outside briefly during our rainy winters. they're a little more than i like to pay for slippers, but i anticipate that they will last at least a couple years of near daily wear.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Cute, Durable Sole, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width