Verified Buyer Reviewed by snow bunny from British Columbia, Canada on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I absolutely love these boots! They grip really well, keep my feet dry and warm on the worst days, are -very- comfortable, and stylish. I get compliments on them wherever I go. They are a little difficult to get in to (but that's expected as they're high lace up boots) but they can be slipped on and not laced up to go outside to start the car of something. The laces are short enough that they can't be tripped on if they're not done up. The best boots I've every bought!
- Best Uses: After Skiing/Snowboarding, Cold Weather, Slippery Terrain, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Traction, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No