Loving the new shoes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Running Mom from Belgrade, MT on Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Love the new boots! A little difficult to get into at first, but the leather is stretching and getting much easier. These boots are so warm and comfy! If its warmer than 40 degrees, these are too hot to wear!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Slippery Terrain, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof