Customer Reviews Of:
Sperry Top-Sider Stowaway Shoes - Slip-Ons (For Men)
Closeouts. Thanks to seaworthy styling and functionality, you won't want to hide Sperry Top-Sider's Stowaway slip-on shoes below deck. A canvas upper and EVA footbed with wave contours offer durable comfort fit for a serious sailor.
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 4.333333 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bird from florida on Wednesday, October 10, 2012Great
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Yellowjacket from Boston, MA on Saturday, August 18, 2012A little tight around the toes. For those with wider feet, order a half size larger to give yourself that extra room.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Cons: Tight around the toes
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Durable, Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels too narrow
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ken, the Doc from Colorado on Wednesday, January 11, 2012A very good deal!