Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike in MD from MD on Monday, April 25, 2011
I took a risk with these shoes and brought them brand new to the Grand Canyon even though they were not broken in and they felt a bit tight around the tongue and ankle. Well after a pretty demanding 20 mile hike, with both steep up and down hills, my feet still felt great (Which is unusual for me). Now these are my first choice for any hike.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width