Amazing boot for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Greenneck from Idaho on Monday, November 22, 2010
A great classic hiking boot. solid leather boot that is stitched and not glued.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Quality, Great Traction, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: