Tateossian Karma Beaded Stretch Bracelet - Sterling Silver Accents (For Men and Women)
About Tateossian Karma Beaded Stretch Bracelet - Sterling Silver Accents (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Translucent spheres of purple fluorite give Tateossian's Karma stretch bracelet its lovely charm, interspersed with rhodium-plated sterling silver in small round beads, a delicate cross and Tateossian's signature silver hallmark.
- Winner of the British fashion export award from The Princess Royal, handcrafted Tateossian jewelry and accessories are known for their clean modern lines and novel designs
- One size fits up to 7" wrist
- Stones: 6mm (approx. 3/16")
- Beads: 5mm
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
- Material: Purple fluorite, sterling silver, elastic cord
- By Tateossian of London
- Made in UK
Specs about Tateossian Karma Beaded Stretch Bracelet - Sterling Silver Accents (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SIS from Elk Mound, Wi on Saturday, July 7, 2012I purchased this for a friend who is a parplegic and she can still put it on because it has stretchy thread inside stones...and she will love the tiny cross.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Put On, High Quality, Lustrous, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Reviewed by Sky from MA/RI on Wednesday, June 27, 2012This is nicer than I expected. The quality is excellent. It is a little smaller than I had anticipated, but for that actually works better. I'm wearing it with a favorite silver cuff bracelet, and it accents the piece very well.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Night Out
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Put On, High Quality, Holds Shape, Lustrous, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by enoclipper from winnemucca, nv on Tuesday, February 28, 2012nice bracelet
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.