About Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis Muskie Series Casting Rod - 1-Piece
Closeouts. If you're going after muskie, don't forget to bring your game. That's why Temple Fork Outfitters' Gary Loomis Muskie casting rod is designed with the right length, power and action for the big lures and heavy tackle needed for battling these toothy monsters from the deep. The strong, one-piece design provides responsive casting and sensitive retrieval, and the large, oversized grips of premium cork with burl accents are comfortable enough for a full day on the water.
Specs about Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis Muskie Series Casting Rod - 1-Piece
- MAGH: Line weight 30-65 lb.; Lure weight 2-6 oz.; MAGMH: Line weight 30-50 lb.; Lure weight 3/4-3 oz.
- Length: 6'11"
- Number of pieces: 1
- Type of cork: Premium cork
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Composite with aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Composite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Hard chrome
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fisherman from from New Jersey on Saturday, August 6, 2016Not tried it yet but looks promising. First got the heavy duty despite ordered the medium. STP took care of that pretty fast, great customer service. Looking forward to some serious fall fishing.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.