Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis Signature Series Spinning Rod - 1-Piece
About Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis Signature Series Spinning Rod - 1-Piece
Closeouts. The sensitivity and feel of Temple Fork Outfitters‘ Gary Loomis Signature Series spinning rod means you won't blame the rod if you miss another strike. The strong, one-piece graphite construction, hard chrome guides and split-skeletal premium cork grip make this the one to reach for when the action gets hot.
Specs about Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis Signature Series Spinning Rod - 1-Piece
- Power (L): Line weight: 4-8 lb.; Lure weight: 1/16 - 1/4 oz.; Action: Fast; Power (ML): Line weight: 4-10 lb.; Lure weight: 1/8 - 1/4 oz.; Action: Fast; Power (M): Line weight: 6-12 lb.; Lure weight: 1/4 - 3/4 oz.; Action: Fast; Power (MH): Line weight: 8-17 lb.; Lure weight: 3/8 - 1 oz.; Action: Fast
- Length: 7'6"
- Number of pieces: 1
- Type of cork: Premium cork
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Composite with aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Composite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Hard chrome
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Adventure Man from Florida on Friday, December 16, 2016Perfect rod for the flats at a great price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fish from Colorado on Tuesday, December 13, 2016Amazing build quality and castability for the Sierra Trading price. Bought two of them as boat rods.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Same question as Joe. What line weight is this rod rated? If possible submit a close up of the rating as shown on the rod.”
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is Light sensitivity. We will have this corrected.
“The model listing says L however the detailed text description indicates medium-heavy. Can you clarify what is actual power rating? Thanks!”