Perfect for me!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wyatt's Mom from Portland, OR on Saturday, November 14, 2009
I live in Oregon where it gets cold but not too cold in the winters. You need just a very light glove for running and hiking during the cold season. Frankly, I don't expect much from a liner, but actually said "OOOHHHH" when I opened these. They are more substantial and attractive than the usual silk or synthetics. The fabric is rather luxurious! It remains to be seen whether they hold up to frequent washings, but so far, I am really happy!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking/Running
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, Bit of luxury, Comfortable, Durable, High Quality, Nice and Soft, Warm, WELL MADE
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: